As shelter in place regulations begin to lift across the country and we re-enter a post-COVID-19 world, our patients’ and staff members’ health and safety continue to be top of mind.
Our practice has always adhered to infection prevention protocols set by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA. In addition to these stringent standards we have also implemented the following:
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will not be seen in our office per CDC guidelines
- Staff will complete a screening questionnaire and have their temperature taken each morning
- We are limiting our schedule to reduce patient flow through the office.
- Patients are asked to call us from their car to check in for their appointment to reduce the amount of patients in the office at one time
- Screening questions are reviewed with each patient on the phone prior to arriving for the dental appointment.
- Each patient has their temperature taken upon entrance into the office.
- Anyone who enters the office is required to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office for patient use.
- Our lobby has been updated - All magazines and children's toys have been removed and our plush chairs have been replaced with wipeable ones.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times and respecting social distancing outside of treatment rooms.
- Medical grade air purifiers are placed throughout the office – in the lobby, back hallway, and each operatory. The purifiers use Hepa13 filters which capture 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron in size.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients with multiple treatment needs. This helps to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
- New financial arrangements are available to help ensure affordable care. Check out our CVD Membership Plan which can also be offered in 12 equal monthly payments.
In addition to adhering to these standards, we will also take measures to ensure social distancing regulations can be respected in our practice so that all patients feel comfortable receiving care.
If you have any questions about our office protocols, please feel free to contact us.
We’re so happy to be open again and can’t wait to see you.
Dr. Bancroft and the Carmel Valley Dental Team